STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Enabling USART2 on STM32F413

Hello!I am wondering what the high level process for enabling a USART port is. I am enabling RCC_AHB1ENR_GPIODENRCC_APB1ENR_USART2ENBut the TX line stays low. I am guessing it has to do with the clock?Thanks

jkasper by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI Strange behaviour with two slaves

Hello,I have a SPI interface with two slaves. This is my code: /* Initialize all configured peripherals */ MX_GPIO_Init(); MX_DMA_Init(); MX_ADC1_Init(); MX_ADC2_Init(); MX_TIM6_Init(); MX_USART3_UART_Init(); MX_SPI1_Init(); MX_USB_DEVICE_Init(); /* ...

HBesi.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

i2c implementation between MCU and sensor

I would like to read temperature and humidity values from TI HDC2080 sensor when using STM32L0F4 MCU. Programming language is C and environment is CubeIDE. I downloaded sensor library from dev.ti which includes a file where MCU specific I2C functions...

0693W000008yPHbQAM.png
Indois by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am trying to read Vbat(battery voltage) using ADC in STM32F042 ,the reading always is Zero. Anyone please find the reason for it.The code is as follows..please dont metion the syntax error ..i have copied only the necessary parts

void HAL_ADC_ConvCpltCallback(ADC_HandleTypeDef* hadc){ if(__HAL_ADC_GET_FLAG(hadc,ADC_FLAG_EOC)){ adc_value=HAL_ADC_GetValue(hadc); }}main(){ HAL_ADC_Start_IT(&hadc); while(1) { }}static void MX_ADC_Init(void){ ADC_ChannelConfTypeDef sConfig =...

RR.7 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos