STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32G4 interfacing with ESP32 Wroom

I am trying to communicate to ESP32 from STM32G4 using UART communication..the pins that i connected are GPIO16,17,pwr,GND on the esp32 side and tx-rx-3.3v-gnd on the stm side the baud rate is 115200, parity none stop bit 1 and flow control 0 on both...

Ategg.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Full form of STM

Hello all,I'm new to the STM microcontroller, I want to know the full form of STM. I searched the google but can't get.Thanks and regards,Srikanth M

Csrik.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C on STM32G474QE don't works

The I2C4 on the STM32G474QE (128 pins) don't works .There is a delay between the clock signals on the I2C busThe i2C bus was configured for 400Khz.Has anyone an ide why we have this delays between the clock?When we execute the same code on a nucleo-...

OGhis by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DWT not running on STM32L5 with Debugger NOT connected

Hello community,I implemented a microsecond delay on a STM32L5 microprocessor using the "Data watchpoint and trace unit" (DWT). I am initialising the unit and count the DWT->CYCCNT down until my delay has passed.This works totally fine when the Debug...

MPetr.3 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F7 Configurable Interrupt Priority levels

Hello ST,From datasheet(PM0253), The SHPR1-SHPR3 registers set the priority level, 0 to 255 of the exception handlers that have configurable priority.Also from datasheet,Each PRI_n field is 8 bits wide, but the processor implements only bits[7:M] of ...

SPI CMD24 Write Block issure

I am trying to write data into 16GB micro SD card(ADATA Premier microSDHC UHSI class10). initialization is O.K.I am using an HAL_SPI_Transmit(&hspi1,wr_buf,6,100) commandProgram is as follows:             #define CMD24    (0x40+24)    /* WRITE_BLOCK ...

STai.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to enable I2C Clock stretching

Hi ST.​I'm using STM32 L4P5 as a Master in I2C.​slave device is slow to write data, so I did the slave device do clock stretching for a moment.​Is there any enable related to clock stretching on L4P5?​If so, what's the way to enable it?​thank you​

JPark.20 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L451 and PC13/14/15 in SHUTDOWN Mode

Documentation is a bit vague with respect to use of PC13/14/15 as GPIO while MCU is in SHUTDOWN mode. My understanding is that these pins can be used in the backup domain (my VBAT is connected directly to VDD).I understand that I could SINK up to 3mA...

0693W000008zDLBQA2.png
Labels