STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

16 Bit SDADC is only giving 15 Bit value

I am running both SDADCs on a STM32373C-EVAL evaluation board. One of them is giving me the correct values from 0-65.535 but the second one is giving me 0-32.767 on the same voltage.I have configured them using the Cube IDE and Hal. They are set up e...

RKage.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Few questions about STM32 microcontrollers

Hello, I have a few questions about STM32 microcontrollers: I want to create a personalized card and use CAN, RS485, I / O, ... to connect several devicesI need an HMI to control the controller (touchgfx? Or Visual studio?)I want a clear program (mai...

KMiko.1 by Associate III
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Wake up Pin from standby mode

I am using wake up PIN1 (PA0) to wake the STM32F746 from standby mode. I have PA0 connected to a push button with a pull down resistor. When first powered up the MCU goes into standby mode and stays in it until I press the button connected to PA0. T...

Resolved! how to jump out of while()?

hey thereI have the code belowuint32_t startTime = HAL_GetTick(); while (HAL_GetTick() - startTime < 5000) { for (int i = 0; i < 3; i++) { if (strstr(InputMSG, answerSearch[i])) { resault = 1; break; } } }wh...

Ala by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G0B1 release date and compatibility

HiCurrently we are using the STM32G071 MCU, but we will running out of flash memory soon, so we looking for an alternative. I've seen that a bigger G0x1 (STM32G0B1) will be available in the second half of this year. Are there more details available f...

Marco.R by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels