STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! WWDG watchdog resets system when being refreshed

--------EDIT: I added a minimal example project, 2 posts below.--------Using the WWDG on STM32L07, because I need the EWI interrupt it offers to prevent the reset in certain situatons.(Edit: orig. config code + some obsolete explanation removed. The ...

SKled.1 by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H742VG HardFault()

Dear comrades!I have encountered a problem while debuging my STM32H742VG project.I am falling into HardFault just after system init and do not know any reason why it is happening. I am starting my MCU with HSI clock and debugign with a STLink v2 debu...

APlot.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC And LPTIM in STM32L4

Hello! I once asked a question about ADC:("adc-functionality-in-stm32f1-stm32l15x-series")Since then, the ADC has gotten much,much better, thank you!There are even versions with 16-bit. But there is still one serious problem. This is a built-in refer...

fiim by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transmiter and Reciever STM32F769I-DISCOVERY

Hi, I am a bit new to the STM32. I am trying to implement one board (STM32F7) as a transmitter and another board as a receiver. The boards should be able to communicate with eachother wirelessly. Any idea how it can be done? The data is in the form ...

AAshf.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 저는 현재 STM32F410CBT3 모�?�로 개발중�? 있습니다.

저는 현재 STM32F410CBT3 모�?�로 개발중�? 있습니다. ​FLASH MEMORY MT25Q128 모�?��?� SPI로 연결하여 메모리를 사용하려고합니다.​MT25Q128 메모리�? 1M�?�기�?� �?��?�터를 저장하고 싶습니다. ​방법�?� 있으면 알려주시기 바�?니다. 내부 RAM�?� �?�기가 작아서 1M사�?�즈�?� �?��?�터를 넣�?�수 있는 방법�?� 모르겠습니다.​빠른 답변 부�?드립니다. ​

GGIL.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IO for hall sensor probability abnormal

I use stm32f103rbt6 for bldc motor control.I config three gpio as pulldown for hall sensor, in addition,these IOs with external 3k resistors pull to 5V.But sometimes the motor halls readback by mcu are all low level.However, in fact, motor hall is go...

xzi.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Hello, I am trying to communicate between 2 STM32G4 using FDCAN. Using Test Modes it works without a problem. When i change to Normal Mode, TX and RX dont work.

Hello, I'm trying to build a simple program to communicate between 2 microcontrollers using FDCAN. Im not using a transciever yet, just connecting TX of one Nucleo-G431KB to the RX of one Nucleo-G474RE, and vice-versa. Using the test modes, External...

LAzev.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels