STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! question about timers and.

Hello guys , i am supposed to construct a square wave with automatic toggling making use of the output compare channel one setting. the channel one of the timer is in pin PA6 Does anyone know if this is also the pin were the output (final waveform) w...

0693W00000BaAZgQAN.png
GSant.5 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I was wondering how would i output to the display that comes with my STM32H747i-disco. I wanted to do a test hello world. What would i need to do to get it working. I have the cube IDE installed and have flashed a test demo program to the screen.

What do i need to do to interface with the display to print a hello world program or to have a shape/ clock appear on the screen. How would i get audio working. I have used arduino/ raspi / and tm4c from ti and I am a bit lost trying to use the stm32...

HSyed.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reading from IMU at specific frequency

Greetings, I have an i2c connected IMU. I've connected it to a DMA channel and reading/writing like that. However, IMUs have a capability to run at a specific output data rate (ODR). In other architectures I would connect the interrupt pin to an ...

STM32L071CB Ultra Low Power issue with LL libraries

Hello,I'm trying to get my STML071CB down to the lowest possible current, but can't seem to get to the low levels provided int he datasheets with my own code. I'm using the LL libraries and am going into STOP mode using the following code: LL_PWR_En...

DPast.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using STM32F103RGT controller. I want to use the PWM-CH and PWM CHN complementary pwm in my application. I have created 4 PWMs 2 complementary each others. but I could not able make the phase shift.

Dear Team,I want to use the 4 pwms for the phase shifted full bridge application. But I am unable to generate phase shifted pwms. Request to guide how to configure and used the PWMs with phase shifted pwm waveforms from the microcontroller...

DSaha.3 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
hinou.11 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels