STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Why is the MCU disconnecting (due to the ST-LINK losing connection) from the GDB when enabling the SysTick (TICKINT) interrupt register?

I am using the ST-LINK which is built onto/attached to the Nucleo-F767ZI in order to connect to the MCU and interact with it.I am trying to use SysTick but am unable to enable interrupts with it. Everything else appears to work as it should.I initial...

Starman by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not enough memory to do an TCP alloc

The first step succeed and I'm able to ping my Nucleo H745ZI-Q.Next step would be creating a TCP connection, this doesn't work because of some memory related problems.Calling echoclient_pcb = tcp_new() gives me back a NULL./** * @ingroup tcp_raw * ...

Jvan .10 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom firmware update tool for an STM32

Hello,We are developing a product that uses an STM32, and we are wondering where we can find details about, or if it's feasible to create a customized firmware update tool for customers without extensive development time. We have no problems updating...

JMerr.3 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of life agreement

Hi,I have a new project which should use only parts with life time of around 10 years. Where can I see on ST's website these information for a MCU?

Osto by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

8 Byte stack align in interrups (vs. 4 byte)

Hi. I realize this may seem simple to some of you but i realy want to undestand this as easy as it is possible. In STM32 (for example) there is a bit called STKALIGN. If this bit is set stack is align to 8 byte instead of 4 byte.How can i see differ...

sholojda by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! atanf function not working?

Can anyone tell me why the value of 'c' here should be NaN ??On other platforms I get the same result for 'a' and 'c', as expected.#include <math.h>   float a = atanf( -1.0f ); // returns -0.785398185   float b = -1.0f; float c = atanf( b ); // retur...

0693W00000AOtLbQAL.png
iforce2d by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to interface eMMC memories using STM32f4xx ??

good afternoon.I was gonna drive an eMMC flash memory ( something like https://www.samsung.com/semiconductor/estorage/emmc/KLM8G1GEND-B031/ ) with my STM32f407IGT6.I don't know if I can access it through the SDIO peripheral or not. it is mentioned in...

Sfarb.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to determine CPU load stm32h743?

Hi.I need to estimate the cpu load and output the data as a percentage to a variable ram and to an LED. I use stm 32h 743. The microcontroller works without sleep. It is advisable to make accounting and interruptions. Can you suggest a solution?

Labels