STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Timer in Encoder Mode Interrupt via Output Compare

I know, I'm repeating an age old question, but has there been any updates on generating an Interrupt when using a Timer in Encoder mode? I know, that the Interrupt doesn't fire in Encoder mode, but I read in this one thread, that it's somehow possibl...

RKage.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordered MCUs have shorted pins

Hello. I recently purchased STM32F405RGT6's. However, out of package and on all of the IC's that I received, I discovered shorts between pins 17 (PA3) and 18 (VSS), which I do not believe should be shorted. I have a few STM32F405RGT6's that I purchas...

LShen.3 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F746 Flash Memory Organization?

The datasheet for the STM32F746VET shows that it has 512k bytes of Flash. But the Reference Manual for the STM32F74xxx shows 1Mbyte of Flash (sectors 0 thru 7). Do we just assume that sectors 6 and 7 don't exist? This seems a bit vague.

0693W000008y5wvQAA.png

Resolved! STM32L476 SPI NSS bit not functioning

Using an stm32l476rg nucleo as a master device and SPI2 peripheral. The following bits have been set in order for the NSS bit to stay high normally and then be pulled down during communication (according to the reference manual).MSTR = 1SSM = 0SSOE =...

ZHama.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Programming an STM32F769NI to count sheets of paper

Hello! I've recently bought that kit and I would like to use the "Paper Cutter" interface developed by Embedded Wizard to display the number of remaining sheets. Honestly, as I am a newcomer in that field, I don't really know how I could do that, par...

0693W000008wNi4QAE.png
LleytoN by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

the phase of PWM output signal with HSE clock edge

Hi In my system using STM32F407, there is a period PWM signal output triggered by external comand. However we find that the phase between PWM singal edge and HSE edge is changed cycle by cycle, is F407 capable to config the phase stable?when received...

0693W000008y4iOQAQ.jpg
jhl14 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with USART transmission using DMA

The problem is as follows, when transferring data via USART, without using DMA, the data is sent (in an attachment). When I start using DMA transfer, no data is sent (in an attachment). Maybe I am doing wrong DMA settings in the USART configurator? I...

VVlas.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels