STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Reading multiple channels of ADC with DMA STM32F40

I am working on an old code written by someone. The application requires reading 13 ADC channels roughly at 8k samples per second. The read values are written in two buffers in double buffer mode (4096 each).The ADC is implemented in scan mode with t...

NKunwar by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI slave not always sending data

Hi,I'm using an STM32F429 Discovery board and having an issue with the FW_F4_V1.25.2 firmware. I have SPI3 configured as a full-duplex slave (currently used only to send) which sends data out to a Beaglebone as a Master. The Beagle supplies a 16MHz c...

SSmit.0 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

mXT336T driver for stm32

I'm trying to write driver code for stm32 of maxtouch MXT336T chip starting from Linux driver found here https://github.com/atmel-maxtouch/mxt-appIs this path more efficient than rewriting the all driver starting from the datasheet?Any idea?Has someb...

SD'An.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32L151CBU6 Firmware Download problem

Hi, everyoneI, Currently STM32L151CBU6 is in use.The firmware uses a .HEX file,I am using the firmware download to change the boot mode.Now, firmware download through STM FlashLoader Demo.exe(2.8.0) works normally.However, STMFlashLoader.exe is used ...

Jyoun.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to toggle a GPIO pin very fast in STM32H750?

Dera Sir/Madam,I chose STM32H750VBT6(LQFP-100 package-Revision Y-Max core clock=400MHz) for my project,based on my requirements .Everything was fine,until I perceived that: this magnificent MCU is not capable of toggling a GPIO pin faster than 30 ns(...

HTajb.1 by Associate III
  • 19 replies
  • 1 kudos

Quectel GSM/GPRS AT Command

Anyone Have Example Code of Quectel GSM/GPRS AT Command using UART With STM32 ?If anyone have example code for the same please share with me Thank you in advance

Ajeth.11 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong tick period at 180MHz STM32F446RE

hi everyonei have a strange problem when i try to set clock frequency at high speed.i'm using CubeMX to configure the system and developing on AtollicTrueStudio.i’ve noticed some weird facts setting the clock frequency more than 120MHz.first, is that...

Gzini.6 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels