STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

IWDG issues on H743XI

Hi alli am facing a very strange issue on the MCU i have specified on the title. I am working on these devices since long time ago and i never had any kind of problem with them. During these days, i am experiencing a very strange issue: i can't conne...

CNarc.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST-link loses connection with my STM32F769I discovery board

Using STM32CubeProgrammer to connect to my discovery board. Connection to the board via ST-Link is lost within 30 seconds every time.things I have done:1.) Performed "full chip erase" via the STM32CubeProgrammer application2.) Selected the appropri...

bsayl by Associate II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Writing BMp file to SD Card

Hello, I am trying to write a camera image to an SD card.I am able to write and read bmp file from PC for 160x120 sized image. However I can not read bmp file from PC for 320x240 sized image. I used below file header format. Every thing is the same e...

STM32H747 LDO power config

I'm trying to configure my custom board to only use the internal LDO, bypassing the need for the SMPS. In fact, my board doesn't even have the SMPS components. Is this allowed? The user manual seems to suggests that we can exclude the SMPS circuit ho...

0693W00000AMS4jQAH.jpg
TAtte.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hello! I am working on a project using the STM32H747 dualcore. The M4 core is responsible among other tasks for sampling a fairly quick digital signal (5-10 Mhz). I am looking for a hardware interface on the H7 that will allow me to sample this signal.

the sampling logic and countig is not very standard:1)     If A = rising edge and B = 0, counter++2)     If A = falling edge and B = 1, counter++3)     If B = rising edge and A = 1, counter++4)     If B = falling edge and A = 0, counter++5)     If A ...

yuri CH by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RXNE Flag of STM32F302R8 is never SET

Hi, I have a problem where my SPI SR RXNE in STM32F302R8 is never SET, causing my program always halt in while loop, waiting the RXNE status to become SET, when receive data.how I set the RXNE flag is below:#define SPI_SR_RXNE 0#define SPI_RXNE_FLAG...

WM_IR by Senior
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels