STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

UART DMA TX

Hi there !Is the first time i wrote at this forum. I start to work with UART and DMA ,and i configurate the buffer in circular mode. I don't understa why when i call the library he continus to send over and over all i have in the buffer , i appearanc...

SGian.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Specifying the Interrupt priority.

Hi every body. I want to manage two events with general purpose timers 16 and 3. As a convention in ARM processors, as much as I know, the lower interrupt number corresponds to the higher priority. So I think I need to manage event with higher priori...

STork.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743 AXI QOS

Hi,In RM0433 Reference Manual there is a description of the AXIM indicating the possibility to change the QoS for the AXI switch matrix, but cannot find the reference for the indexes used in AXI_INIx_READ_QOS or AXI_INIx_WRITE_QOS.If there any manual...

LGarc.2 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My SPI clock produce 16bit rather than 8bit

I have a problem where my SPI clock produce 16bit, where I already set it to 8bit. I am not using any HAL driver, but I am learning from online course to develop my own driver from scratch.I have a problem at SPI master slave.The program is like this...

0693W00000900cfQAA.jpg
WM_IR by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pin Compatible Alternatives to STM32F765VIT6?

Due to the global chip shortages, we need to purchase a pin-compatible (LQFP100) version of the STM32F765VIT6. Since we don't need the 2k Flash we are looking at the STM32F7767VGT6, or the STM32F746VGT6. Both appear to have the same essential archite...

Labels