STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

QSPI DDR

STM32F769I Disc:Is the function of stm32f769i dico's QSPI DDR normal?When I used the ddr mode, I could send data using 1line, but when I used 4line, the device was busy until the timeout error occurred, and the data could not be sent normally.However...

shanxing by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Maintaining CPU data cache coherence for DMA buffers

This topic is inspired by discussions in ST forum and ARM forum, where a proper cache maintenance was sorted out and an example of a real-life speculative read was detected. Also there is another discussion, where a real-life example of cache evictio...

Piranha by Chief II
  • 13 replies
  • 8 kudos

ethernet controller with MII interface

Dear Sir, Good morning!I use STM32F407vgt6. I need chip ethernet controller with MII interface from STM. I previously used DP83848 from Texas Instr. Please recommend me ethernet controller from STMTIASincerely,Vladimir Naumenkov

Vo1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F407ZGT7 reset when write to SPI1 DR

When i debug SPI1 on STM32F407, program will jump to 0x00 when write DR register, MCU reset and loop continuely. when i measure the SCLK signal using oscillator, SCLK is always high after SPI1 is enabled  When i write to DR of SPI1, the code jump to ...

SPI too slow

Hi,I am using SPI on STM32H74II MCUFirst I am using a software NSS and not a Hardware NSS because it doesn't work.I need to transmit 1 byte and receive 1 byte, the two commands one after another see the simple code below : RFID_SS_ENABLE;   statu...

JKhal by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Evaluation of commented variables

/* USER CODE END 4 *//*void calculate_DAC_OUTPUT_Freq(void){sysclk = HAL_RCC_GetSysClockFreq();//uint32_t data = SystemCoreClock;pclk1 = HAL_RCC_GetPCLK1Freq();prescaler_bits = (RCC->CFGR & RCC_CFGR_PPRE1) >> RCC_CFGR_PPRE1_Pos;timer_clock = pclk1;if...

vbk22398 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Timer Frequency is not predictable

I am using STM32L496ZGT6P. When using DAC along with DMA to generate voltage and frequency of my desired range. But I am unable to get hold of the frequency setting. Sysclk I set is 4Mhz. 20 is prescaler value, 4Mhz/20 = 200000.This is further divide...

vbk22398 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

why STM32F303 stop at HAL_TIM_Base_Start_IT(Help)

I found a issue.if the code isHAL_PWR_DisableSleepOnExit();HAL_TIM_Base_Start_IT(&htim2); it will stop at "if (IS_TIM_SLAVE_INSTANCE(htim->Instance))", but i didnt set break point at here.if i change code:HAL_TIM_Base_Start_IT(&htim2);HAL_PWR_Disable...

Zuo by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels