STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

RS485 Uart DMA Tx

I am using stm32f4xx, and I am using UART with DMA normal mode. I have a problem with the Transmit Completed state, When I using the TxCompletedCallbacks I get hard fault error so I learned it does not using with normal mode so I am trying the Transm...

DCtech by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L475 RTC interrupt for every 1s

I want to configure the RTC interrupt for every 1s in L475. Since all RTC interrupt are routed through EXTI, is it possible to generate the interrupt periodically without depending on external signal? Something like second interrupt (SECIE) in STM32F...

PBala.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST’s secure service in STM32H750

We are working with STM32H750VBT6. Our project works with an external QSPI flash. We planned to put our bootloader in STM’s internal flash and our firmware in the QSPI flash. We need to protect the internal flash (bootloader) for reading from the ext...

BEvge.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reading in ADC on STM32H753

I am trying to run a simple program that can read in data from a potentiometer through ADC. The pot is connected to PF10 or A5 on the nucleo board. My code is below:When I run this it prints "Value is: 32767" once then stops. Because I am in conti...

JWolf.3 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F429 Discovery Kit LEDs does not blink

Dear STM Community,I am a Fresh learner of STM32 technologies. I got myself an STM32F429 Discovery Kit.As expected, I tried to do Led Blinks on my board since it is the hello world of this technology.However, I couldn't turn on the LEDs on board. I c...

0693W00000BdPLVQA3.jpg 0693W00000BdPLaQAN.jpg 0693W00000BdPLfQAN.jpg 0693W00000BdPPSQA3.jpg
SKAŞ.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is out put data rate of lis2dh and lis3mdl ?

i read data sheet of lis2dh and lis3mdl. i am using st linux driver to read raw data of accelerometer and magnetometer. Now when i set sampling frequency 1600 for accelerometer i get data of x axis at 40 ms. when i set sampling frequency 80 for ma...

Mpraj.19 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USART1_IRQ HANDLER ISR is not getting executing after enabling RXNEIE is set in cr1 and setting priority in NVIC_ISER1 register in stm32f401re nucleo board.anyinputs?

#include<main.h> #include<stdarg.h> void SystemInit(); void Uart1_config(); void uart_printf(const char *fmt, ...); void delay(int val); void Gpio_Enable(); void USART1_IRQHandler() { uint16_t rx; rx=USART1->DR; GPIOB->ODR ^=1<<3; USART1->...

Nchun.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels