STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H7x3 USB Microphone Driver

Hi,I want to configure my device as a USB Microphone. However the cubemx generates code for USB speaker and the device is detected as STM32 Audio Class Speaker. Can anybody suggest a solution or Cube Example for USB Audio class with Microphone  codes...

Memory writing problem of STM32L452RE

Hello fellow seniors:I am still in the learning stage and currently use the part of writing to the memory (Flash Memory). I have encountered a problem and would like to ask for advice:From the picture (instruction manual) of [[Figure 1]], we can see ...

螢幕擷取畫面 2024-05-08 163233.png

STM32H747 (Portenta H7) and HardFault Crash Report

My project crashes after a random period when sending network traffic (one hour or longer working). I want to debug (but without a debugger connected or sitting there and waiting). So, I want to record some data, e.g. when the HardFault_Handler was c...

STM32F429II LTDC Image size error

Hello, I was controlling the LTDC image with STM32F429II (Flash 2MB, RAM 256 + 4KB) from ST.I think there is an error in memory allocation, so I leave a question.The compiler i use is IAR.Currently, we have implemented the RGB888 image as 1.22MB size...

Jdogk_0-1715230831448.png
Jdogk by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32 spin eval 3201 connection issue

After downloading the latest version of MC workbench required drivers and the latest firmware. I am still getting the following error in the IDE- "Connection Failed! No response, check communication cable, the power or the baudrate(set to 9600)". Ple...

Jayadeep by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F401RE Pushbutton interrupt

So here's the code ; The issue with it is that whenever I press the button, weird things occur, such as my output resetting completely-going to the maximum, at my output I have a variable PWM signal void PB_Init(void){ RCC->AHB1ENR |= RCC_AHB1ENR_...

Petrarka by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STMG431 RBT6 - ADC sync does not seem to work as per manual

Hi,i am testing the ADC at the moment, and the values i get out of it look pretty good. Except, when using a squarewave.See my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmKADM2yQvU The manual states for having the ADC run from AHB clock: "... has the ad...

Tobe by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H562 bootaloder

Hello,does STM32H562 have the system rom bootloader?I cannot find it AN2606, however its datasheet does mention the system bootloader.Thank you

tommz9 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

ADC DMA pointer issues

Hello everyone,First of all, I want to say that I have a very limited knowledge about C memory stuff, so a bit of guidance would be of help. I am trying to set up a timer-triggered multi channel ADC with DMA, which I have already succesfully achieved...

dweggg by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels