STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

ADC sampling with TIM1 and saving to DMA

Hello ,I am generating PWM wave of 16khz ,by using TIM1 ,the Duty cycle updating from the DMA array in circular mode .(to generate sinewave ).And worked as expected . The TIM1 is configured the Trigger (TRGO) to update event.Now i want to sample ADC ...

Screenshot 2024-05-04 at 9.13.21 PM.png

Resolved! STM32H7 Pseudo SRAM compatibility

Hi,I'm looking for SRAM memory for STM32H757xI and found thishttps://eu.mouser.com/ProductDetail/ISSI/IS66WVS4M8BLL-104NLI?qs=doiCPypUmgHfByEUFkOsAw%3D%3DDoes such kind or SRAM memory work with this MCU model?Thanks.

Ajaho by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 5 kudos

MTBF/FIT Reliability Data for STM32H743VIT6

Hi,I am trying to calculate the MTBF (mean time between failures) value for the STM32H743VIT6 module. Please suggest any techniques for the same. I am currently using the Qjc (Junction to Case Thermal Resistance) and Pd (Power Dissipation) values to ...

Resolved! Some STM32 do not like JTAG debugging

Beside my Nucleo-H7S3L8 board, I have other boards where the MCU can do JTAG and have JTAG pin accessible, but neither STM32CubeProgrammer not OpenOCD and other programmers can detect/attach  via JTAG. SWD works works fine on these boardsHere the out...

Quadrature changes my frequency to random values.

Hi,I've been trying to have a output quadrature and I somehow managed to do it with this code. void TIM3_Configuration_positive_quadrature(void) { TIM_OCInitTypeDef TIM_OCInitStructure; int Period; Period = 1000 / 1; // 1 Hz - 1 second on, 1 secon...

STM32H563, PDM and DMA Double buffering

Hello,i would like to read output from a digital microphone using SAI, DMA and double buffering technic. transfert are done and callbacks are triggering properly.  The problem is got is either Half cplt or Full cmplt callback interrupt being called t...

jboui.1 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels