STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32F030F4 Current Consumption Change

Hello All,We design a circuit with STM32F030F4.And when I checked the current consumption of the circuit , I saw the curent consumption is changing by the time.It moves like decreasing for some time and increasing suddenly after that decreasing for s...

Resolved! How to enable GPIO EXTIx interrupts?

Hi,I need to enable interrupts for pins PJ0, PJ3, PJ4 and PJ5. Why these pins? Because they are connected to the ARDUINO connector (CN5 and CN6) of the STM32H7474I-DISCO board and they all seem to be all free. I have the initialization code (Hopefull...

Louie88 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use USB CN13 of the NUCLEO-14 F746GZ board

Hi,I'm started to develop on the NUCLEO-14 F746GZ board recently. My question is: it's possible to read input from device (in particular NFC reader MOD-RFID1356MIFARE) through USB CN13? I tried but the device is not powered. Thanks for your support

DVill.11 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C slave hangs randomly after many transactions

STM32L432I'm using interrupt mode HAL driver and the i2c slave responses successfully for many transactions but then will randomly hang. Here is the code I'm using, its fairly simple.volatile uint8_t i2cbuf[2] = {0, 0};   static void MX_I2C1_Init(voi...

YPear.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to read data from MUX using I2C Write/Read

Greetings,I am using STM32L431RC MCU, and I'm trying to read the MUX for reading temperatures using I2C 3 interface, by using the Device address of the MUX, Acknowledge from the device and my data as the parameters in the format as specified in the i...

0693W00000D1FQYQA3.png
RSai.2 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why the led 'PA1' turns on after switching 'on' a register "*GPIOA_MODER" and turns 'off' after the switching 'on' a register "*GPIOA_ODR"?

I'm studying a registers...I have stm32407vg and the LED is on the 'PA1' and I need that the LED turned 'On' after command witch It should turn it 'ON'. In may case after line № 18.But 'LED' turns 'ON' after line №16 and turns 'OFF' after line № 18Co...

DK.7 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels