STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SPI3 does not function for STM32H753VIT6

Hi there,Here are the two lines which I am using for SPI communication.while(HAL_SPI_GetState(&hspi3) != HAL_SPI_STATE_READY); HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive(&hspi3, (uint8_t *)& ADC_write, (uint8_t *)&ADC_read, 4, 100);The drier derived from CubeMX is not...

TPanc.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F412 CAN filter configuration

Hi,I am using STM32F412 and want to receive CAN message of both 11 bits and 29 bits ID, can i configure CAN filter to separate out the 11 bit and 29 bit IDs.Regards,Jignesh Gohil

JKG by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is it possible to use the RTC alarm signal on the tamper pin in order to turn on a transistor or maybe hold that value in a D flip flop?

I've been doing a lot of research concerning Low power modes for the stm32 bluepill and I was wondering if i could power my board through VDD and execute a code through it and then right after going into sleep mode I would use a switch to only power...

HAbay.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, I am using STM32L053 nucleo board. I am trying to read Multiple ADC Channels but values are not coming correct. Here is my code in details. I am using continuous mode using polling method.

#include "main.h"#include<stdio.h>ADC_HandleTypeDef hadc;UART_HandleTypeDef huart2;void SystemClock_Config(void);static void MX_GPIO_Init(void);static void MX_USART2_UART_Init(void);static void MX_ADC_Init(void);int main(void){ HAL_Init(); SystemCloc...

Resolved! Multiple ADC channels on STM32L072xx

I am using STM32L072xx module and I would like to use ADC4, ADC5 and ADC 17 (Vrefint) at the same time. But I want to use ADC4 with DMA of buffer size 500 or more. It is not necessary to store ADC5 & ADC17 in DMA.Can I use DMA only for ADC 4 and dump...

CDesh by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32f103 adc stable conversion

I am making a ntc thermometer with stm32f103c8 (by writing over registers without using state library). The code works as it is,I did the adc conversion in 7.5 cycles. I used the calibration register and ran the adc in continuous conversion mode. but...

Bicer by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faster way to do a 1/x operation ?

Hi All,This is not really a specific STM32 question I suppose, so please excuse what might seem like a simple maths question for some of you. How can I do a 1/x operation to a FLT number without using the VDIV command?VDIV takes 14 clock cycles to ...

RMyer.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels