STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Unrecognized device on STMFlashloader

Hello,I'm working on STM32l051K8 MCU with the custom board design. I just wanted to enter the device to the bootloader for serial flashing via USART peripheral. Here is the simple C code to enter into the bootloader for STM32L0xx family MCU.void Jump...

0693W00000FAHGkQAP.png 0693W00000FAHHEQA5.png 0693W00000FAHFYQA5.png

WDGA bit not immediately set after WWDG_Enable().

STM32F405 using STLIBF4 v1.4.0Near the beginning of my code, I enable the windowed watchdog withWWDG_Enable() Shortly thereafter, I have a conditional block that executes only if the windowed watchdog is enabled, i.e.if ((WWDG->CR & WWDG_CR_WDGA) != ...

MBoren by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_SD_WriteBlocks_DMA - not writing or succeeding

When attempting to write to an SD card with HAL_SD_WriteBlocks_DMA() I expect the data to be written and then the card status to change to HAL_SD_CARD_TRANSFER. However, that never happens.Here's a short snippet of code I am using (this is pretty muc...

Recommended MCUs for Low Quality Cameras

Hello,I would like to use a microcontroller which keeps around 600x800 pixel one image comes from a camera and compresses it. They are very simple functions. It needs at least 600 kB RAM to keep one image. However I could not find a low-cost microcon...

Resolved! Reverse deadtime on TIM1

I'm using an STM32G431 using differential outputs on channel 1. On the scope, my deadtime is set where the channels overlap instead of having deadtime:channel1 ___-------___ ------__------- channel1_nHow can I reverse the direction of the deadtime?He...

eRuss.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

To generate the SPI clock SCLK without data transfer

Hello,I am using STM32F446RE controller to communicate with TLC2578 old ADC converter through SPI communication.To initialize the ADC first CS should be LOW and 16 clock - SCLK cycles need to issued.How to start the SPI clock without data transfer.Wi...

Jagath by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels