STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SPI Data Register is Always 0 on my STM32F302CBTx I have a code working on STM32L476VETx, it reads SPI data from AFE4400 Chip. Now I want to use this code on STM32F302CBTx (SPI2) but it does not work since I always get zero on data register.

Here is the code:uint32_t AFE4490Read (uint8_t address){ uint32_t data = 0; uint8_t buf[3]; HAL_GPIO_WritePin(AFE_STE_GPIO_Port, AFE_STE_Pin, LOW);    // enable device HAL_SPI_Transmit(&hspi2, &address, 1, 1000);      // send address to device HAL_SP...

SLONK.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

SWD can not connect to target

Hi, I can not connect to my STM32F767ZIT on custom PCB.It is frustrating as everything seems to be fine:MCU is powered properly with 3,3 V and it is drawing some powerall ST-LINK pins are correctly connected I was trying to use ST-LINK and Cube Progr...

FMrkv.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have an STM32429I-EVAL board purchased.

I have an STM32429I-EVAL board purchased. The board has CN6 and CN7 MALE extension headers of 1.27mm pitch, the standard jumper wire will fit with 2.54mm pins for evaluation and checking the MCU programs. What should I do to connect a jumper wire to ...

GKV.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 CAN BUS missing some transferred messages

Hi, I am trying to communicate with other CAN devices on CAN BUS with STM32F103.I have enabled "void HAL_CAN_RxFifo0MsgPendingCallback(CAN_HandleTypeDef *hcan)" to receive message interrupt as highest priority and in main loop I am checking if I got ...

JBond.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels