STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

DMA UART transfer error "HAL_DMA_ERROR_TE"

Hi all,I'm trying to setup a DMA TX UART code using STM32H743VI MCU. The problem I'm facing right now is every time I call HAL_UART_Transmit_DMA function, I get a HAL_DMA_ERROR_TE in my DMA error call-back. The actual line of code is as follows:char ...

0693W00000D0jQQQAZ.png
Zahme.2 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use TIM2 ETR and TIM2 CH1 at the same time?

On F4 (and also other families) The TIM2_ETR and TIM2_CH1 are both on the same pins.The pins are PA0, PA5 and PA15.How can I configure the timer/gpio to get ETR on PA5 and CH1 on PA15 ?The alternate function numbers are the same for ETR and CH1...I n...

I'm using an stm32f429 2MB dual bank mcu and erasing a sector in flash bank2 from code running in bank1. I can't achieve this without the code in bank1 stalling. I can't find any documentation relating to the stm32f429 2MB to allow this.

For the  stm32f429 1MB dual bank there is documentation relating to setting dual bank mode, and for the  stm32lxxx there is documentation relating to setting dual bank mode, but not for the stm32f429 2MB dual bank. I'm wondering now if read-while-wri...

AW by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels