STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

when boot0 pin low mode my timer program works fine and get correct delay but after the reset the timer not working and no blink led what are the reasons?

boot from flash Board:Stm32f401ccu6 black phillthese are my upload statusSTMicroelectronics ST-LINK GDB server. Version 5.8.0Copyright (c) 2020, STMicroelectronics. All rights reserved.Starting server with the following options:       Persistent Mod...

Msams.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Writting data to SRAM

Hi, everyone. May be you have a sample project about how to write a data to SRAM for STM32F7 or simialar via FMC and HAL

NShar.19 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

TIM12 CH2 doesn't generate a PWM...

HiUsing CubeMX on a STM32H7B3I I have generated this initialisation function for the TIM12 CH2/** * @brief TIM12 Initialization Function * @param None * @retval None */static void MX_TIM12_Init(void){ /* USER CODE BEGIN TIM12_Init 0 */ /* USER CODE E...

EGonc.3 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F429I Discovery USART2 communication over USB

I am trying to communicate with my host machine using my F429I board by utilizing the ST-Link on board and USART2, however through cubeMX setups as well as manual register modification I was not able to get my terminal to display messages printed fro...

SAgaz.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels