STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! SAI: How to load data register

Let's say you're loading the SAI 32-bit ADR or BDR data registers. Using 24-bit data size, I2S protocol. More concretely, what values do you load for 0 amplitude, max positive, and max negative?Do you center it? Eg map 0 amplitude to 2^32 / 2, max po...

DOCon.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Battery voltage monitoring

We are using battery Litium ion one-cell.Voltage of cell is between 3.3V to 4.5V.We want to calculate battery voltage.Is it possible to put 4.5V to pin of MCU (STM32L452) ?

Ofer by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H743ZI ADC + DMA sampling data acting quite strange

Hi everyone, hope all of you are doing well.Posting here again about the ADC. I finally got the ADC out of that over run situation and now ready to acquire data!The way the ADC is setup is by having 4 channels using Pins setup as continuous scanningP...

0693W00000GW7jBQAT.jpg
CLeo.1 by Senior II
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer 2 Nucleo L476RG

I am using the above Timer as both a debounce of 50ms and as a PWM for the on board LED. Basically I hit the user button, debounce for 50ms. While button held PWM to the LED of 1/2 sec on, 1/2 sec off.....Release button and PWM stops.The timer is run...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Counter? Nucleo L476RG

Can someone tell me when I useuint16_t temp; temp = __HAL_TIM_GET_COUNTER(&htim2);the above why temp doesn't equal the TIM2 CNT register in the debugger? I've also triedtemp = htim2.Instance->CNT;

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F40G UART, unexpected pulse on Rx Line

I am sending some data on UART, When I enable Transmitter TE bit in USART_CR1 register, a pulse is observed on Tx line ( as shown in figure). That's fine but I am observing some 190nsec pulses on Rx lines though I am not sending anything to it! I hav...

0693W00000GWflGQAT.png
IAhma.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G030 ADC voltage residual issue

Hi Almighty Internet & STSo huge learning curve using MCU STM32G030J6 with ADCLearned the hard way you cannot use pin 4 for ADC as this is shared by NRST and there is no way to turn off MCU resetting because the bit registers which exist in STM32G031...

MHyst.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F4 problem receiving 0xF8 over UART with HAL

Hello I am trying to send hex values over UART with HAL_Transmitin the cubeIDE I do:HAL_UART_Transmit(&huart2,(0xF << 4) | (0x8), 1,10);However I receive in Hterm0xC5I cannot make sense over it. Sending text with " some text" works fineHAL_UART_Trans...

ABenz.11 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels