STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

HI, I use cubeIDE. I was trying to use NVIC functions such as NVIC_SetPriority(EXTI1_IRQn,1), but the function and EXTI1_IRQn are not recognized, and it gives me an error. is there is a header file that I should add? Thanks very much.

I am trying to write the drivers for stm32f401 nucleus without using HAL and by writing to registers directly. when I created the project I choose the target project to be empty instead of STM32Cube To make sure I do not add HAL drivers. I know there...

0693W00000GW0QCQA1.png 0693W00000GW0Q7QAL.png
SElkh.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voltage with DACs unstable

I'm using the DACs of STM32F303K8. The max voltage of the DAC1 is 3.3V but the second is 3V.I don't find any explanation for it and it looks like also quite strange.​PS. To my nucleo is not. Connected to any Vref. It is necessary?​Anyone can help me?

FTrom by Associate II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H723ZGT6 accidental Vcore overvoltage

Hello,I designed a custom board with an STM32H723ZGT6.It worked fine, then, long story short, this happened:I accidentally connected the VCAP pins (Vcore voltage) to 3.3V, then switched the board on. After about 2...3 seconds I realised something is ...

vjaz by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need for Speed Using STM32 SPI with DMA to W5500.

I am porting the code from ATMega128 to STM32F103 for faster throughput to WIZNET W5500 using the WebServer.C for ATMega128. I am using the HAL coding as I am new to STM32. While the throughput is faster than the ATMega128 but I need more speed. Cha...

CK.3 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm32f103c8t6 DMA sends data only from the stack

I have set up a project in a cube. SPI + DMA. When the mcu sends data from the stack, the DMA works fine and activity is visible on the pins. But if allocate an array of data in bss as static or global, then nothing happens on the pins. The program r...

TAndr.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

xSemaphoreTake not working properly

Hi, xSemaphoreTake is not working properly(getting held at taskENTER_CRITICAL) after existing sleep mode. Before entering sleep mode using HAL_PWR_EnterSLEEPMode the value of portNVIC_INT_CTRL_REG is 4194304. After exiting from sleep mode using an ex...

KK Y.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels