STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Any Microchip KSZ example code for stm32h7 processor

We are working with KSZ8563 3 port ethernet switch over the RMII interface. Communication is MDIO and it is working. But we couldn't run the lwip udp example.Is there any sample software on KSZ Phys, so I will check the settings? Our controller is ST...

umtkyck by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interrupts I2C

Good afternoon everyone!I hope you are well. I happen to be new to handling STM32 and I want to generate an interrupt with I2C, CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THAT?I just need to know what functions I need and how I generate the interrupt routine.I have a S...

JGóme.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ERROR common.c: addr too high

I am getting this error after I modify my linker script (which I got from a project created with CubeIde):$arm-none-eabi-objcopy -O binary Prog_test_H735.elf Prog_test_H735.bin$arm-none-eabi-size Prog_test_H735.elf  text     data      bss      dec  ...

ERhod.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Implementing EEPROM emulation to STM32H743ZI2 nucleo board. To sum up, I want to program my FLASH memory by halfword(16-bit) chunk. Please click for further details.

I am trying to program my flash halfword per halfword. There is no HAL library to achieve this work so I am working with registers. After erasing the specific sector that I want to write, I am trying to change the control register 1 with below code.W...

0693W00000D2ei4QAB.png
EKosa.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bootloader information discrepancy

Reference Manual for STM32H72xxx/73xxx (RM0468), section 2.6, says that the embedded bootloader can be accessed via I2C1, I2C2, I2C3, I2C4 and SPI1, SPI2, SPI3, SPI4, however AN2606 only lists I2C1, I2C2, I2C3 and SPI, SPI3 as the working I2C and SPI...

HWidj.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Error finishing flash operation

I have the following error when I was trying to debug using TrueStudio(v9.3.0).​The specific steps that caused the error are as follows.1. Connect STM32F100RB※1 to the PC.2. Launch TrueStudio(v9.3.0)3. make project 3.1 [File] -> [New] -> [C Projet] 3...

0693W00000D2PylQAF.png
Myasu.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FDCAN confusion

Hello,I hate to say this, but I am completely lost in regards to programming FDCAN to receive extended ID messages from an ECU. I looked to the examples provided in the IDE as well as other questions on this forum, but am still confused. I have a str...

Aaronium by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels