STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to control the blinking rate of RGB LED?

Hi there!I have been trying to interface the RGB LED with STM32L152RE. My requirement is not only to control its color but also its blinking rate. I used a timer for generating PWM signals on its three channels to control different colors of RGB LED....

WKhan.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using Sparkfun Arduino Qwiic Shield with STM32H7451-DISCO

I am attempting to drive some I2C 5.0v / 3.3v peripherals via the Sparkfun Arduino Qwiic Shield connected to an STM32H7451-DISCO.I can't seem to raise the devices on the I2C bus despite being able to communicate with the audio codec and LCD which are...

SNort.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I work this process minimum 750 Hz in Nucleo L432?

Hello. For a project, I need to read 4 channels analog data and save them in to the sd card for 10 seconds. I should record every data minimum with 750 Hz. And then I generate pwm signal with these data. I tried that but it was not successful, recor...

MÇeli.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA vs BDMA

HiI want to use spi6 on stm32h7 controller in DMA mode, i see i can use BDMA instead of DMA. looking at the reference manual, i see following about BDMA"The BDMA is used to perform programmable data transfers between memory-mapped peripherals and/or ...

DGupt by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels