STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Unreadable flash due to power failure

We met with strange problem with STM32H743. Could you please advice how to diagnose the following bug/effect of built-in flash :we use STM32H743 at our device. We calibrate the device within assembling procedure. The calibration data stored in built-...

AVlad.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32U5 GPDMA

Hi,The GPDMA of the STM32U5 is much more complex to configure than the DMA of the other STM32. I would like to know in which applications GPDMA is better than DMA and also would like to know if ST has plans to use GPDMA in future general purpose micr...

AMend.5 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What Can I do for solve this error? I refer to this GitHub! https://github.com/jrmejiaa/ESP8266 char *arg[CountOfParameter]; <-- this part makes error

#include "ESP8266.h" #include "ESP8266Config.h"   //######################################################################################################### bool Wifi_SendRaw(uint8_t *data,uint16_t len) { if(len <= _WIFI_TX_SIZE) { // Send the i...

0693W00000FDF8GQAX.png
wwgww by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G473CB Flash Bank Configuration

I'm currently trying to implement the eeprom emulation library provided by ST on an STM32G473CB. However, I'm dubious about whether this library, and also the HAL flash modules, are properly detecting that I'm working with this specific device.From w...

schwil by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

In our application,under Power OFF Condition,we will be using static situation of RAM supply of some 20 bytes(LSE is not running at all and no RTC crystal is used)and all other Peripherals will be in the OFF Condition.For this condition we need IDD_VBAT.

Part Number: STM32F091VBPart Family: STM32F091xxQuery Description:From the datasheet of STM32F091VB, the current IDD_VBAT through the VBAT Pin is noted as belowThe data in the above table is given in the condition where LSE and RTC in ON.In our appli...

0693W00000FDJStQAP.png
NRAVI.11 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G4 check if programmed previously

You can't reprogram flash double words on the stm32g4 even if the were programmed to 0xFFFF'FFFF'FFFF'FFFF.Does anyone know if it is possible to check if the 0xFFFF'FFFF'FFFF'FFFF value I read from a specific flash position has previously been progr...

PWaser by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very Long Reset with NVIC_SystemReset();

Hello, I work on a project using SPI to communicate Data acquired and processed with Motion FX. When an incomming signal is received, i want to reset my STM32 MCU with a software reset. However, when i do so using NVIC_SystemReset(), the spi communic...

MPoul.2 by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels