STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Nucle-L4R5ZI Hard Fault Timer with Output Channel

I use the NUCLEO-L4R5ZI Evaluation Board.I use STM32CubeIDE with HAL and gcc.When i activate an Timer Output Channel (I have tried it with Output Compare, PWM, Forced Output) i get a Signal:0 in the gdb after the Timer init (e.g. after call of MX_TIM...

MMuet.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emul usart AN4457 issue

Hello,Has anyone ever used the emulated usart provided by ST (AN4457) based on timer and DMA?I need it for transmit, not for reception.In my test, most of the time TX characters are corrupted, sometimes it works.I checked with scope and it appears th...

0693W000001rvWYQAY.bmp
PCu1 by Senior
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

We have a PCB that is programmed via JTAG using the ST-Link/V2. Recently, I got some ST-Link Mini's, but I can't get them to talk to the same PCB the V2 does.

Looking at the pinouts for the 20-pin JTAG connector on the CBA being programmed, I see:1 - 3.3V2 - JTMS3 - GND4 - JTCK5 - GND6 - JTDO7 - n/c8 - JTDI9 - GND10 - /JTRST11-20 - Odd pins are GND, Even pins are n/cLooking at the STDC14 connector pinout f...

BRich.3 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2 won't communicate with PC via USB

I've purchased an LRWAN2 kit for an upcoming ST workshop, and I wanted to make sure I can set the RF band, etc. when the time comes.I've followed the setup instructions in UM2587 rev 2, the "Getting Started" guide, and I get the following power and s...

SHers by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f412 i need much more clock speed!!

hello every one. im running something that needs high clock speed. actually i want to create picture with some moving LEDs. i have 75MHz on gpio but its not enough. i just know its possible. im using register codes. im using boolean array for image d...

Mesl.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels