STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How should I build an effective peripheral "driver" ?

I've spent a fair amount of time getting small bits of code working so I can build them up into a larger working application. The code below works but I'm struggling with a way to move the parts related to GPS and the UART into separate files or clas...

magene by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bipolar output from stm32g4 DAC.

Hello, I want to use external audio op amp, OPA1622 of TI. As in the attached photo, this opamp works using bipolar input. So, please guide me how is that possible using the output of STM32G4 DAC. Regards.

Sgupt.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optimizing wake up time STM32L0.

I am trying to get an STM32L0 MCU to startup as quickly as possible. The datasheet says 5us wake up time from flash memory, but I am getting nowhere close to this. I loaded a super simple program that just toggles a GPIO and watched it on a logic ana...

TAnde.6 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is this a legit reason to use a global variable?

I understand the general concept of why global variables are not a great idea but I have a specific use that may make sense and I'd like to see if anyone has a better approach.I time stamp a lot of events in my applications and also calculate time in...

magene by Senior II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feeding the next buffer to SAI DMA

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but I'm not seeing it. For background, I do a lot of work with Nordic, and in their I2S implementation, you feed two buffers to the peripheral, then every time a buffer has been transmitted/received, it swi...

jw56 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple usart using DMA

Hi,Am working on a STM32F745VG micro controller and i want to use multiple uart using dma. Majorly facing issue at the reception side.When i try to receive data from uart 1 sometimes my uart 2 also receive the same data.Even though their handler are ...

Divyanshu by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Example of SDMMC on STM32H757 i-EVAL Board

Hi everyone .I'm looking for a demo code to run the SD card (16gb) with FatFs on the STM32H757 i-EVAL Board.When I generate it with CubeMx the demonstration doesn't work (I didn't forget to activate the transiver)Thanks you =)

Tteva.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels