STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Buffered DAC or OPAMP max current ouput?

Hello,I don't find on the STM32H730ZB datasheet a clear information about the maximum current output for the DAC ( with or without a OPAMP in follower). I plan to drive a LED from 100µA to 10mA maximum.Today, I have an externaI op-amp & mosfet but I ...

RTC Wakeup Interrupt not working on STM32H7 dual-core MCU

Hello everybody,I'm using STM32CubeIDE version v1.7.0 and Firmware package FW_H7 v1.9.0. The tests were made on a Nucleo H745ZI (dual-core MCU).Test 1:Enabled RTC for the M7Configured RTC Wakeup parametersEnabled RTC Wakeup interrupt on NVICResult: T...

Boozo by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F446ZE ADC1 channel 14, 15 don't work

There is a similar open issue in another post. https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000EndiI/stm32g030-adc-issue​My MCU STM32F446 is set to read 9 channels' value by ADC1 with DMA2_Stream4. Settings are as below. Using StdDriver @version V1.8....

HLiu.6 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 MDMA-MDA chaining

I have difficulties with the following scenario:There is a big buffer of bytes in DTCM memory. The buffer should be transmitted out through UART or SPI. I'm looking for solution, where software only configures the transaction, and then the whole proc...

bigfoot by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32f746 stops CAN transmission on higher CANBus load

Hello, I am currently trying to figure out, how to send continuos information via CAN.When threre are only a few nodes Connected to the network, everything is fine, bus as soon as the overall busload is bigger than ~70% then the STM32 MCU stops trans...

JStei.6 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Outsourcing to United States

I am working on a startup, outsourcing AI and IoT focused on embedded systems, from South America (Argentina) to the United States, we are looking for a beachhead market, I have a few questions, any advice will be very appreciated:- What ecosystems, ...

dhs by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MAX11212 interfacing with stm32l053

Hey Guys , I am trying to interface MAX11212 adc with stm32l053 controller. But i am not getting any data on my RX buffer. Details about max1121218 bit adctwo pin spi moudule with clock and dout pin24 clock cycles required to send data o...

NBhar.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels