STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! HAL_SPI_ENABLE causes crash/reset on STM32G030J6

I am trying to communicate with an SD card using SPI.I have found a library, that can work on an STM32g031f6, but if I try to do the same on an STM32g030j6, it crashes/resets when it calls the function "__HAL_SPI_ENABLE" in "stm32g0xx_hal_spi.c".I ha...

LMeye.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to convert received uint8_t array to string in stm32 ?

I am receiving data from UART in uint8_t array.I want to convert array to string to work on it:if (Received Data=="Reset") {  resetFunc();  }if (Received Data.substring(0,8)=="ABCDASD"){ Do something }if (Received Data.substring(4,8)=="ABC1234"){ int...

Aabc by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Two channels from the same ADC

Hello, I have a custom STM32F439VITx based board, with two analog sources wired to PC0 (ADC1_IN10) and PC1 (ADC1_IN11). The sources need to be read infrequently, on the order of every five to ten seconds, and independently of each other (so sometimes...

DCarr.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_ADC_GetValue giving wrong values

I'm trying to use HAL_ADC_GetValue to get the ADC value from an STM32L082 attached to a battery giving 3.7V. My goal is to use the ADC value to estimate the battery percentage so I need the ADC value when the battery is full and when it's mostly empt...

ADG.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why my chart not displayed?

Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong?I want to draw a sinusoidal chart. But for some reason, it is not displayed in the window of "SWV Data Trace Timeline Graph".PS - A "cleanSignal" it is a global variable.

0693W00000GXHYpQAP.png 0693W00000GXHbsQAH.png
DK.7 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to program four mcu simultaneously ?

i use stm32f410rb microcontroller. one board contain four stm32f410rb micro controller,my requirement is load firmware all four microcontroller using single connection(uart bootload or jtag or swd or any other programming method ,) so please suggest ...

Lkhod.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels