STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SNMP Agent implemention

Hello,I want to implement the SNMP agent based on standalone, not based on os.I could have got a example code for snmp agent?Thank.

Kim.Andy by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Character match on STM32F303K8

Hello,I'm trying to set up the character match interrupt to detect the character '\n' (which indicates the end of a packet) and I don't manage to get the interruption.The procedure I'm using is:initialize the uart, its gpios, and the dma.enable the u...

Synchronized PWM outputs with offset?

Is it possible in the STM32 world to have two synchronized PWM - but with an offset separating the outputs?Here's the problem in picture form:Both the blue and red traces are the same frequency and duty cycle, but in this case trace red is offset 50 ...

0693W00000JMwz7QAD.png
DPaul.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does STM32H743 Errata 2.16.2 apply to revision V silicon?

STM32H743Does errata 2.16.2 "Wrong data may be read from Message RAM by the CPUwhen using two FDCANs" apply to silicon revision V?The errata indicates it does, but previous discussion by Imen Dahmen indicates the issue was corrected. I need a confirm...

MBC by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos