STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L011 I2C slave?

I need to write a code that acts as an I2C slave to another processor, but I haven't figured out how to tell if the master does a repeated start. That is: what does the slave get if there is a "addressed" read? And how does that differ from one byte ...

Resolved! I2C & DMA how to configure correctly?

I am a beginner and learning I2C DMA, could you tell me what I'm doing wrong?I connected the LCD to Blue Pill and it works fine with function "HAL_I2C_Master_Transmit" i.e. without DMA!But, when DMA is configured, it is dosn't works!Very simple code,...

0693W00000DnNeYQAV.png
DK.7 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can system memory be erased and reproggammed?

I've been trying to get a STM32F427 to go in the system boot loader, but I haven't got any response when I send 0x7F in the USART3 (PB10, PB11). I wonder if the boot loader could be corrupt or something.Is there any way to tell, if the chip is in boo...

Type of Battery for STM32U585 MCU

Hi All,We are planning to use STM32U585 series MCU. while going through the datasheet it is mentioned as Vbat with internal charging circuit. Whether we use non rechargeable battery or Supercapacitor for Vbat pin? or it can be used only rechargeable...

SSiva.11 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a way to output Vref+/2 in an STM32L4R5ZI?

Hi!I'm using the STM32L4R5ZI's DAC to generate a signal, after that I'm using a differential amplifier to eliminate the DC level of the signal (since DAC can only output from 0 to Vref+). For that ampifier I need the value in witch the signal is cent...

DMart.16 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743 DMA not working

In the program that transmits the value received from uart4 to uart5, I want to move the value received from uart5 to another buffer, but I move it to HardFault_Handler.what is the reason?And please check if the method of receiving data using the dma...

BPark.5 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels