STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32l476rg flash read-write

I want to use flash as eeprom by using hal library on stm32l476rg.How can I create the flash_read() and flash_write() functions? (functions will read and write data of type uint32_t)

Bicer by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Modbus/RTU communication using USART in L475

Hi, There is a feature provided by ST in the L475 controller that Modbus/RTU communication using USART. Can we ignore the USART RX interrupt as the end of block detection interrupt provided by this feature to collect the data?Is this block detection ...

Harish1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L073 DMA Simultaneous RX and TX

I've been trying to get simultaneous RX and TX working on USART2 of a STM32L073 and have not been able to get it to work. I've messed around with priorities, order of enabling DMA transfers, etc but always the TX DMA transfer succeedes and the Rx DM...

DPast.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can't Get Timer 15 IRQ to Fire on STM32L496

This is driving my crazy. Trying to port some code from a STM32L432 to a STM32L496. The L432 code has worked fine for years. There are a few differences between the two micros, mostly related to USB vs USB OTG. But I thought I had everything ironed o...

jvavra by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sigfox_Button example in STSW-S2LP-SFX-DK. Hi I tried to test a custom board (STAM32L073 and S2-LP) using the Sigfox_Button example code. The program gets stuck when I try to send a message. Above I describe the details.

I changed the pins appropriately in order to adapt the example to the test hardware.I also stored sigfox ID and PAC in the STM32 flash. The Initializations appear to be successful. Unfortunately when I try to send a message to the Sigfox backend via:...

trx2001 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LPTIM cnt Initialize

I am using the low power timer (LPTIM), but i need to initialize the timer value to 30000 before start the counting.Is it possible ?Thank you!

MWisi.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm32 h7 analog direct channel

i am using stm32h723zg nucleo board, I'm using adc's direct channe, There are 2 different analog channel definition processes for the direct channel.what is the difference between the two.A-)LL_SYSCFG_OpenAnalogSwitch(LL_SYSCFG_ANALOG_SWITCH_PC2|LL_...

32F417 DMA double buffer mode

Hi All,I have a waveform generator which uses TIM4 to trigger the DACs and they trigger DMA to transfer 32-bit words to the DACs (concurrently).I am using the DMA double buffer mode. So I have two source pointers, which are supposed to get flipped ea...

PHolt.1 by Senior III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels