STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SSI Implementation

Hello,We are using STM32G431KBU6, and we would like to incorporate Hardware SSI, i.e. send data via DMA, or at least send every 32 bit chunk via DMA.So far we were only able to do implement Software SSI (an interrupt per host clock).Your advice is ap...

ATal.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a trimming example for the nucleo STM32L4R5ZI?

Hello!I have ported overt X-CUBE-CLKTRIM to the STM32L4R5ZI Nucleo board. Unfortunately the callback HAL_TIM_IC_CaptureCallback is not called. Which results in the HSI and MSI frequency measurements to be calculated as 0. I have put a function genera...

DDavi.3 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H747 with Low-Power SDRAM (1.8V) read/write issue

Hi Everyone: we now have a problem running STM32H747XIH6 with Low-Power SDRAM (ISSI IS42VM32160E-75BLI) when the SDRAM clock is set to 100MHz, on our customized PCBA. I'd like to check if anyone has suggestions on how to debug.■ Description of the s...

0693W00000AMlNBQA1.png 0693W00000AMlQAQA1.png
RChie.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM Nucleo Boards SPI Master/Slave Communication Problem. I set up a Nucleo-F446R as Slave Full Duplex and a Nucleo-G431R as Master Full Duplex. Master Sends -- Slave gets garbage.

The Slave Code   while (1) { //Slave Section // Check If Data is about to be received Spi3_CE_State = HAL_GPIO_ReadPin(SPI3_CE_GPIO_Port, SPI3_CE_Pin); Spi3_CS_State = HAL_GPIO_ReadPin(SPI3_CS_GPIO_Port, SPI3_CS_Pin)...

0693W00000AOVMVQA5.png
DIngr.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Periodical data transmit configuration

Hello,I am using STM32L0 MCU and trying to write a code which would include: Periodically transmitting data1 to UART.Constantly waiting for data2 (period value) from UART. If data2 (period value) is received from UART, change value of data1 transmiss...

Indois by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rotary encoder interrupt per rotation

Hi all.I have a rotary encoder which generates 512 ticks per rotation and I would like to generate a single interrupt once the rotary encoder has done a full turn (512 ticks). What would be the best approach? I'm currently looking to see if the STM32...

SBrid by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos