STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! ADC not running after wake from STOP2

I'm using STM32L412KBUx on NUCLEO-L412KB, STM32CubeIDE, Version: 1.8.0.Design: ADC1 is set up to continuously poll several channels and update locations in RAM with DMA.After a period of inactivity, the application goes to sleep. COMP1 is used to det...

CKugl.1 by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to program the cz ministm32F103ZET6 ?

This is the board picture: I bought it from Aliexpress, I tried to connect it to Arduino IDE but didn't connect.There are two boot pins, how to use them ? What should I do exactly ?On the device manager, it displays this message:

0693W00000JMQSBQA5.png 0693W00000JMQSLQA5.png
AAlzh.1 by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

User defined irq handler

Is there a way to create user defined IRQ handler type that could be called from NVIC ISPR ? I would like to interrupt execution if some particular software condition is fulfilled..

Gossamer by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why does spi communication fall into an infinite loop?

After about 14 minutes of normal communication with the chip through spi as the source below, it falls into an infinite loop.Why do you fall into an infinite loop?please I'd appreciate it if you let me know.int spi1_writeread(const unsigned char* txb...

superK by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PTP stack for STM32F4

Hey guys! I have been starting to work with PTP on STM32F413 and faced with total lack of documentation. I also saw a few threads here about this problem, and comments that this feature no longer supported. Is it real? And are there any ways to imple...

ironyoid by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

LL_RCC_LSE_IsReady loop forever

The issue is gone, but I couldnt understand the source of issue. After a day programming a dev board with stm32h750, almost all peripherals works correctly. However, suddenly the LL_RCC_LSE_IsReady keep return 0 forever. I tried to reload the code, a...

JCuna.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels