STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32G4 check if programmed previously

You can't reprogram flash double words on the stm32g4 even if the were programmed to 0xFFFF'FFFF'FFFF'FFFF.Does anyone know if it is possible to check if the 0xFFFF'FFFF'FFFF'FFFF value I read from a specific flash position has previously been progr...

PWaser by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very Long Reset with NVIC_SystemReset();

Hello, I work on a project using SPI to communicate Data acquired and processed with Motion FX. When an incomming signal is received, i want to reset my STM32 MCU with a software reset. However, when i do so using NVIC_SystemReset(), the spi communic...

MPoul.2 by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L Family - suffix chip information

I couldn't find within the data sheets whether the chip suffix, 3 or 6, which indicates temperature range, is programmed in the chip. This might help to set temperature alerts at the right level.Does it exist?

IP.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L452 temperature sensor

I'm using the below to calculate the temperature in STM32L452 CPU:int16_t temperatureC ;// ADC VREF is external 3V3temperature = __HAL_ADC_CALC_TEMPERATURE (3300, ADC_val, ADC_RESOLUTION_12B);For ADC_val = 1360 - then temperatureC is 164 Celsius, whi...

IP.2 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels