STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Trouble writing option byte in STM32G030

I'm trying to write the option byte in my STM32G030 uC to be able to start the internal boot loader by pulling BOOT0 high (set nBOOT0_SEL = 0). The problem is I'm getting a WRPERR while writing. All other related registers are in default state. If I ...

EKoec by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving data from L3GD20 gyroscope sensor via SPI

I'm trying to understand how SPI works on STM32. I use a STM32L472-discovery kit which includes a L3GD20 gyroscope sensor. On the board, STM32L4 is connected to the sensor via SPI2. I configured the GPIO pins needed for SPI2 and provided clocks to th...

TLee.15 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32 with USB charging

I want to charge the Android phone along with USB data transfer. I am using STM32F072C8T6 as micro-controller and NCP1855 for mobile charging.The problem is this, in some mobile phones the charging is happening but the USB is not getting detected(And...

STM32L4 ADC does not stop

Hello,According to the Reference Manual of the STM32L431 controller, the ADSTP in the ADC_CR register must be set to 1 to stop the ADC. Additional condition is that both ADSTART=1 and ADDIS=0 must be. Once the ADC is stopped, the ADSTP bit is cleared...

user 143 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPİ SCK frequency ?

hello , I use spi and ı use slave mod spi. When I send a frequency of 500khz or more as a clock so data is shifting or I recieve wrong data but I send a frequency less than 500 khz I recieve true data. what is the reason of this.( use stm32h743z...

Labels