STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Copy the Qspi data to SDRAM

Board Name : STM32F746NG discovery boardI have created the section for QUADSPI & SDRAM in linker fileMEMORY   {   RAM (xrw) : ORIGIN = 0x20000000, LENGTH = 320K   FLASH (rx) : ORIGIN = 0x8000000, LENGTH = 1024K   QUADSPI (rx) : ORIGIN = 0x90000...

STM32L151CB Internal EEPROM bugs out

Hello everyone,For my current project, I am building a logger of sorts. Supposed to aquire data (from the ADC channels) over important time periods : looking for months of logging, with only a couple of notable events per week.I was thining of storin...

MLorr.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

powerstep01

In powerstep01, voltage mode is more preferable for lower speed while current mode is more suitable for higher speed. Do anyone know what is the reason ?

Hi I am working on stm32f051c8tx in adc part , below is the code I am using, the issue is, there is a variation of 30 millivolt from the multimeter to the voltage read by the controller.

static void MX_ADC_Init(void){ /* USER CODE BEGIN ADC_Init 0 */ /* USER CODE END ADC_Init 0 */ ADC_ChannelConfTypeDef sConfig = {0}; /* USER CODE BEGIN ADC_Init 1 */ /* USER CODE END ADC_Init 1 */ /** Configure the global features of the ADC (Clock, ...

NJP.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 STLINK Detect problem

HelloI am using stm32f072c8t6 in my project but stlink does not connect stm32 somehowHow can I detect the fault?boot pin > 10k > GNDNRST pin>10k 3.3v

0693W00000DlwLNQAZ.jpg
Operi.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST Visual Programmer Warnig(The device is protected)

When I tried to write a file to STM32F103RCT6, it could not be written.STVP displays this as a "device protected" warning.The IC was purchased from a trading company and is not written to the cash register.We inspected nearly 70, but not the other bo...

YBAN.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am trying to find any information about what the values I would read using Differential inputs from ADC's on STM32F303. IS there Documents about Differential input (what the output would be)?

I am using STM32F303REx to measure Voltage and Current from ADC (differential Input). Is there -+ values around 0 or are they offset around 4096/2 Offset that must be subtracted to get a signed value? Is there any documentation or Examples?

DWise.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels