STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

We intend to use STWBC2-HP in our PCB. We would like to use circuit "Qi single coil, fixed frequency full-bridge, USB powered". However, we could not identify components used. Do you have any schematic with higher detail level of details?

We intend to use STWBC2-HP in our PCB. We would like to use circuit "Qi single coil, fixed frequency full-bridge, USB powered". However, we could not identify components used. Do you have any schematic with higher detail level of details (such as res...

De init peripherals to jump another app

I am writing a code to jump to another application in the flash. In the last step I am initiating peripherals. My question is related if it is sure to de init peripherals without disable the peripheral first. Example: LL_CRC_DeInit(CRC); LL_AHB1_GRP...

JCuna.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPIO Analog Mode vs Alternate Function ADC

Hello,I am trying to do a voltage measurement, i know i can use ADC to do it. What a gpio is capable of when it is configured as Analog Mode? Can it measure voltages? or Can it trigger an interrupt if a defined threshold exceeds?I need a clarificatio...

How to clear the SPI RX FIFO (register mode)

Hi all, I have an issue. I need to see the Slaves free space, for that, I am reading the slave's Empty space, and based on the results I send the data points which needed. but I am having a big issue. it always has a one execution cycle delay. For ex...

Roshan by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG_LP multiple channel ADC

I am working with BlueNRG LP.I am acquiring 3 channels:ADC_VINP0 (PB3)ADC_VINM0 (PB2)BATTERY.I used and modified example of the "BlueNRG-LP Navigator" ADC_DMA.I read ADC_VINP0 and the batteries but ADC_VINM0 not work!! ( I used STEVAL-IDB011V1 and i ...

Hi im working on stm32l072cbt6 micro controller im trying to read the adc value on channel1 in polling method i generated the code using stm32 cube ide,the issue is that always i could not se any variation in the adc raw values and my code is as below,

void MX_ADC_Init(void) {   /* USER CODE BEGIN ADC_Init 0 */   /* USER CODE END ADC_Init 0 */   ADC_ChannelConfTypeDef sConfig = {0};   /* USER CODE BEGIN ADC_Init 1 */   /* USER CODE END ADC_Init 1 */ /** Configure the global features of ...

NJP.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F107 I2C1 & I2C2

Hello,I am going to replace STM32F107 instead of F105 in my design, and as I see F107 has only one serial interface I2C1. In my case, I need both I2C1 and I2C2. Is there any way I can remap or define some pins as I2C2?Thank you.

NASI by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels