STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

how to use Discontinuous mode for ADC injected channel

I'd like to know the difference between injected channel worked on discontinuous mode or not.it seems like the same result. if I have 3 channel to convert triggered by a signal.Sequence length is 3.1st trigger : channel 1 is converterd.2st trigger : ...

rpip.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I2C stops working after exactly 1 minute 6 seconds

Controller : STM32L031F6P7 custom board.I2C stops working after exactly 1 minute 6 seconds? I can replicate this every time.When it stops working, i cannot reset the i2c pheriperal in any way i have found in this forum.These are attempts i already tr...

0693W00000HoANXQA3.png 0693W00000HoAKUQA3.png 0693W00000HoANmQAN.png
sde c.1 by Senior II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multi Channel ADC Configuration STM32G4

Hello everyone,I'm having a hard time polling multipe channels on an ADC triggered with a Timer on my stm32g474re nucleo board through the STM32 MAT library. Would anyone with a similar experience care to provide an example?

suicich by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F429 + OV9655

I am currently working on this topic as part of a project and I need to know how to use the camera with the STM and connect it to it, how to take a picture with it and save it in the memory , and how to take it back from the memory again when I ne...

Shreif.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA issues ADC on stm32H743

Im having some problems getting DMA to work, none of the interrupt routines are called, Simplified code below, hints appreciatedADC_HandleTypeDef hadc1;DMA_HandleTypeDef hdma_adc1;static uint32_t HAL_RCC_ADC12_CLK_ENABLED = 0;boolean ADC1_done = fals...

JColl.5 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can the STM32F,H Mix 2 I2S channels?

I have a project that requires 2 I2S inputs (4 audio channels) to be level controlled, then mixed into the left channel of an I2S output. 32 bit word length 24 bit samples. I was contemplating using an STM32F or STM32H on a nucleo board to start. Can...

Russ1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels