STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32G0C1CEU RTC_REFIN and GPIO Input state

HiI am designing PCB with the MCU above. I do not have any devboard for now with G0 to check what I need.I want to utilyze the REFIN function of the RTC. I also need to check presence of this signal (if there is no 50Hz signal for some time [few 100'...

Resolved! stm32h747 discovery blank

i just received my brand new stm32h747 discovery board, on power-up it does nothing just two LEDs light up, according to the user manual it should be preloaded with a demo.I checked in cube prog and it reports as blank.Is it possible that my device g...

Resolved! STM32G4 dithering + DMAR + 16bit access

There is glitch when accessing timer registers using DMA- Halfword memory to halfword peripheral DMA transfer- DMA target is TIM15->DMAR, configured to write ARR register.- TIM15 dithering enabledUnder these conditions, bits from ARR[3:0] will end up...

ledvinap by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Kit cables

Hello, got Nucleo F439 kit, amazed to see no cables in it.Wanted to check if the cable "USB Micro-B connector (CN1)" is same for "USB Micro-AB connector (CN13)" connected in reverse?Cause Im not able to identify cable "USB Micro-AB" to buy.

GauravK by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm32 CAN interrupt not triggering

Hello,I have waisted 2 days already on trying to figure out why interrupt is not being triggered when using CAN RX.I started new fresh project just to test the CAN and debug it so there is not much initialized here.So sending data via CAN works for m...

PPopo.1 by Senior
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

ADC issue : Resister value returns the address.

Hi. I'm using Keil5.ADC encountered an error in my program(from function HAL_ADC_PollForConversion), so I tried debugging and found the following problems. As shown above, the register value in CFGR1 returns the address.In a typical program(Operating...

111.jpg 222.jpg
KenLee by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HardFault_Handler after Reset handler during debug

Hi amazing community. I am developing a custom bootloader for stm32f429 .I have touched the linker file that i show here      ****************************************************************************** ** ** @file : LinkerScript.ld ** ** @a...

SGasp1_0-1715682291265.png SGasp1_1-1715682373324.png
SGasp.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Generate a checksum

I need to generate a checksum of data from X address(FLASH) to Y address (FLASH). and write at last 4 bytes of FLASH memory in "xyz" section. When I say calculate checksum, I mean addition of all given data bytes from X address(FLASH) to Y address (F...

Jayant by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels