STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

UART timeout in DMA Circular mode.

Hi, I have a question about UART + DMA.I have a sensor that needs to send data to my STM32. When the sensor is stimulated, for the duration of the event, it sends a byte approximately every 1 ms.To receive the data there are no problems, I used DMA a...

STM32H755 Rev. V RDP Error when erasing flash sectors

Hi there, Our application has a firmware update method that begins by erasing flash bank 2 sector by sector before writing the new firmware.RDP level is set to 0, but this shouldn't be an issue as we're only erasing a sector.Occasionally (Maybe 1 in ...

MJack.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Weird LPUART interrupt behaviour

Hi,i write code in bare metal so every time i initialize a project in STM32CubeIDE i do it as an empty project. I made a project for STM32L011K4 and try to initialize the LPUART, in the startup file i can find that the handler for the LPUART1 name i...

XKeto.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! WWDG - max timeout so short?

I'd like to use one of the watchdogs on STM32F407, but I'm surprised the maximum timeout of the WWDG is so short (around 50millisecs, depending on clock speed).This is very restrictive, for example a sector erase takes much longer than this (and is a...

s_ by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels