STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32 SERİAL AVAİLABLE

Hi, I am really new on STM32 area. I have 6 devices which communicate in RS232 Level.I need to understand that which devices is communicating. In Arduino there is a if(Serial.available()) about it. In STM32 how can I do that. Thank you so much

AALPT.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC reading jumpy

hi i have a problem with the F103 the adc reading is jumpy and all over the place too much noise while reading i tried to filter it by summing some and deviding by it but its still jumpy

0693W00000FCCm1QAH.jpg
bakhti by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPI doesn't START (STM32H723)

Hello,I'm testing the SPI peripheral through a simple PDM mic. The problem is the SPI doesn't start at all. The CSTART bit (that is the one that start the transfer) remain cleared, even right after I SET the bit.Now, I noticed that just after I've do...

LLavr.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 Minimizing power consumption

Hello, I design a device, based on STM32L475RE MCUand my goal is to minimize the power consumption.Peripheral I use :3 sensors(accelerometer, temperature, humidity) and external RTC(M41T64Q6F) on I2C busExternal flash on SPIUSBADC to read battery lev...

qqAnton by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPI DMA Circular Buffer weird bitflips

HelloTest Szenario: Transfer uint64_t counter from STM to another MC called ALFA.ALFA has a separate uint64_t counter.Each transfer counts the counter up.ALFA compares both counters and reports a missmatchSetup:ALFA -> SPI Master @ 10MhzSTMG4 -> SPI ...

Framet by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels