STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! QSPI TCIE self clearing? STM32H743I QSPI peripheral sometimes hangs Writing to external flash via QSPI transmit using MDMA and both MDMA and QSPI interrupts. Sometimes the QSPI peripheral gets hung up indefinitely.

With the ICD I found that sometimes, between the MDMA IRQ Handler - where the QSPI TCIE bit is set, and the QUADSPI_IRQHandler, the TCIE bit is cleared. But I haven't been able to determine where or how it is being cleared; I've eliminated all loca...

Araknai by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI communication using own driver for blocking call: Transmit/receive works fine, but I cannot get the data into the RxData array for later use.

Master: STM32L476RG on Nucleo boardSlave: M95M01-A125, 1 Mbit serial SPI bus EEPROMI set up a SPI driver to study details how registers work and the data is out and in transmitted. The data flow works fine looking at the logic analyzer window. In thi...

STM32F745TI6 prototype problem SWD not connecting.

Hi,This was part of another (unrelated) thread which did not get timely attention.Prototype sketch:Cube programmer screenshot:CubeMX ioc file attached.The PCB manufacturer allows window of one week to submit a modified prototype within the same quota...

0693W00000KaAA3QAN.jpg 0693W00000KaAArQAN.jpg
ksale.1 by Senior
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos
GSaw by Associate II
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels