STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Can sdio f_mount affect UART port?

Hi!I have a problem with the simultaneous use of an SD card (with SDIO) and the uart port with GSM module connected. The SD card works flawlessly all the time. Communication with the GSM module is very unstable when I use the SD card - using the f_mo...

Hi. I boot with stm32L010C6Tx. I am in standby mode. While waiting in standby mode, it shows between 3.1 micro amps and 50 micro amps 50 microamps is too high, I can't use it like this. . I turned off all peripherals. What else should I turn off? Why coul

void SystemClock_Config(void);static void MX_GPIO_Init(void);static void MX_LPUART1_UART_Init(void);static void MX_I2C1_Init(void);static void MX_ADC_Init(void);static void MX_RTC_Init(void);if (__HAL_PWR_GET_FLAG(PWR_FLAG_SB) != RESET) { __HAL_PWR_...

ZKURT.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trigger SPI Read using Timer Update Event

Hello,I am trying to trigger each DMA read of my SPI to happen on update event Trigger output of my Timer but I don't think I have it setup correctly.I've seen this done using the internal ADC, where you can set the external conversion trigger source...

kcire L. by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Max voltage on pins when unpowered?

Hello,I notice in the STM32G030x6/x8 datasheet, Table 18 that the max input voltage on FT_xx and any other pin are VDD + 4V and 4V respectively. Does this mean those pins can be safely driven with 3.3V when the MCU is unpowered?Thanks,Nicholas

NLuon.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels