STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Synchronized PWM outputs with offset?

Is it possible in the STM32 world to have two synchronized PWM - but with an offset separating the outputs?Here's the problem in picture form:Both the blue and red traces are the same frequency and duty cycle, but in this case trace red is offset 50 ...

0693W00000JMwz7QAD.png
DPaul.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does STM32H743 Errata 2.16.2 apply to revision V silicon?

STM32H743Does errata 2.16.2 "Wrong data may be read from Message RAM by the CPUwhen using two FDCANs" apply to silicon revision V?The errata indicates it does, but previous discussion by Imen Dahmen indicates the issue was corrected. I need a confirm...

MBC by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7B3I-DK ADC Control register(ADC_CR) BOOST bits

I'm checking the ADC operation with STM32H7B3I-DK board.​To set adc clock frequency up to 50MHz​, i tried to change BOOST bits of ADC_CR register.​However, unlike the rm0455 document that states that bits 8 and 9 (BOOST bits region) can be set, when ...

SPark.28 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delay generator based on STM32F429

HelloI am trying to delay a 1Hz digital signal.I would like to generate a delay varying from a few microseconds to 10 ms.I tried to use ETR, TI1_ED and PWM input but I didn't manage to found out how to do.Does anyone has an idea on how to proceed?Bes...

Labels