STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

FATFS -SDMMC - DMA transfer problem

In CubeMX 5.3.0 I have configured FATFS and FREERTOS for a card running STM32L431. The HAL SDMMC driver is communicating with SD card, and everything goes well until the FATFS want to read the MBR block from the SD card. In this case, the DMA channel...

0690X00000ArmcOQAR.png 0690X00000ArmbuQAB.png
mads.l by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32U575 ADC sampling issue

HelloI use a STM32U575 develop board to do the ADC sampling. The inject signal is 10mV RMS with 1.648V bias voltageHowever, from the sampling result, there is a obviously break point in the result.Could you help explain the reason and how to eliminat...

YFANG.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA buffer Question

I am trying to send large streams of data into the STM32H753 and I'm trying to maximize the baud rate, ideally aiming for a baud rate of 921600. Unfortunately, I don't know the byte size that will be incoming, which makes it difficult to know how to...

JayDev by Senior II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to made a function to call other functions?

Hi to all!!!I do repeteadly this function:switch(segundero_d){case 0: numero_0(); break;case 1: numero_1(); break;case 2: numero_2(); break;case 3: numero_3(); break;case 4: numero_4(); break;case 5: numero_5(); break;case 6: numero_6(); break;case 7...

Resolved! How to add HAL Library in STM32F1 in Keil.

Hi,I'm looking for the right steps to add the Hal library to a Keil project.i already have the stm32f1xx hal library that include the hal and the cmsis folders (src and include).i'm facing some problem with linking the library. so if someone can tell...

MAhme.6 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Systick only runs when CPU is active

I've got a strange situation. I've enabled systick, but it doesn't keep time unless the CPU is active. Key excerpts:main.c: SysTickInit(sys_clocks.SYSCLK_Frequency);void SysTickInit(unsigned base_freq) { SysTick->CTRL = 0; // Turn it off. ...

RSext by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 9 kudos
Labels