STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[Solved][Doubt] HAL Clock Config

Hi everyone. It's my first time posting here. I'm learning how to program STM32, especifically an STM32F303RE Nucleo Board using HAL libraries. These are my resources to learn: Mastering STM32 from Carmine NovielloSTM32F303RE User Manual and Datashee...

GHern.2 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Code running slow on M4 CPU of a STM32H747 DISCO board

I'm using a STM32H747 DISCO boad and I just want to use the M4 CPU. When start, the M7 configs the Clock and does nothing since then. There is only a simple case running on the M4 CPU. The case takes 200ms on M4 while it took only 20ms on a Risc-v@30...

Ss.9 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 crypto on microSD with PC deciphering

I am working on STM32u585. The STM receives data on SPI bus, cipher data and store cipher data on microSD.Then the microSD is read on PC and data has to be deciphered for human reading.What is the best mean to perform this ciphering process ? Can the...

FCont.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to send ASCII and then HEX

I am trying to send commands to a Netion display which needs ASCII and then termination of 3 hex 0xFFs.I tried this: HAL_GPIO_WritePin(GPIOA, GPIO_PIN_4, GPIO_PIN_SET); char Cdata[11] = "bt6.val=[1]"; HAL_UART_Transmit(&huart1, Cdata...

SScot.3 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Generated Binary file size is too large(~2.3GB)

Hello Community,I am working with "STM32F746G-DISCO" Board, "STM32CubeMX", "STM32CubeIDE", and "TouchGFX Designer" .I would like to program GRAPHICS Data in to "QUADSPI Flash".When i compile firmware in "DEBUG" mode, ".bin" file size = 2.3GB".elf " f...