Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

t

TJord
Associate II

7 REPLIES 7

> As for my code it's simply just 

> *(uint32_t*)0x0801D5F8 = 0x12345678;

With no preceding writes to FLASH->*** registers?

JW

Yeah I unlock and lock the flash before and after, make sure the flash busyflag isnt high, Ive also used the HAL and SPL flash word functions which do all that, and a function I wrote myself which does the above and enable programming bit etc, and always the same outcome, I can write to 0x0801D5F2 but not 0x0801d5F0

AScha.3
Chief II

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000dDcvvQAC.png 

t ?

is only for the initiated at a higher level, i guess.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

I have no idea what happened to my question lol, I must of somehow deleted it, weird

Hello @Tim Jordan​,

You must re-edit your question for it to be clear and meaningful to get the most efficient support

Thank you!

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello, I figured out my problem late last night, it was trusting a HAL driver, there was an error in there, can I delete the question? as not needed anymore

Hello again @Tim Jordan​,

Glad you found the solution to your problem!

One of the purposes of this Community is to share problems and solutions so that anyone in the future who stumble across the same problem could get a hint on how to solve it!

So, we would appreciate it if you can re-edit your post and also add a comment explaining how did you fix it, and further explain the error in the HAL driver so we can test it and fix it if confirmed!

Thank you!

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.