cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable peripherals in LRWAN module on stm32l072

BChav.1
Associate III

Hi all,

I have recently started working on stm32l072 LRWAN module of stm. I was able to build and run the code as it and was also able to send data to the gateway. My next task is to interface some sensor the the controller and send the sensor data to the gateway .For my sensor, I need one time in input capture mode. But to enable the timer in input capture mode i do not see any .ioc file in the module to add new peripheral. So what I did was I created a new project for stm32l072 in stmcube ide and generated the code for timer 2 in input capture mode and ported this code in lrwan module. But code is not going to the capture callback even if i see pulse on the pin PA0 which is associated with timer2.If i flash the code that was generated using IDE as it is, code is going in callback so it is confirmed that something in lrwan is preventing it from going to callback.

Can someone point out what i am missing here? How can i add timer code in lrwan module? will my method work? How can i add other peripherals to lrwan module explicitly?

any help will be helpful,

Thanks.

0 REPLIES 0