STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Problems using ADC (with DMA) in stm32H7 boards

Hi,I'm trying to perform analog-to-digital conversion using the DMA function on dual-core STM32H7 board series. Basically, I can not make it work. I have tried with other STM32 boards (like STM32L476RG for instance) successfully but it seems that the...

LColq.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7B3i-EVAL Determining NOR Flash timing

Hello,I have 2 EVAL board, one STM32H743i-EVAL2 and one STM32H7B3i-EVAL.Both have the same NOR Flash chipset MT28EW128.I'm using the function HAL_NOR_ReadBuffer to read data from the NOR.but, "sometimes", the data I read are corrupt.I made my project...

CedricB by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Creating memory sections

Hello everyone once again, i am trying to split the main flash memory (just by using the .ld file) to put in each one a specific code (bootloader, DFU, app), i did what you can see in the image below, but i am not sure why the DFU and FLASH sections ...

0693W00000QLjNzQAL.jpg 0693W00000QLjOiQAL.jpg
RComa.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My NUCLEO L496ZGP stopped working.

I was Displaying HSI on Serial Port using Alternate Functions, as soon i enabled the HSI i got the following error messege.Target no device foundReason: No device found on target.Looking Forward for help.Regards.

MUmer.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7 UART DMA Receive unknown length of data.

I use STM32H753 and USART1 with DMA to receive data of unknown length (Min: 8 bytes Max: 512 bytes) from PC. Data will be sent in burst after every one second. My baud rate is 9600. So approx 1ms per byte.So, maximum, I'm going to get all the data in...

MJ_1992 by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

problems with timers and i2c

hello, i'm using a stm32f4 discovery to control a dc motor, for this i've used different timers for the different actions i have to do in this one, TIM2 is in charge of reading encoder, TIM3 is the pwm generator that goes to a H bridge, TIM4 i use it...

Cnnon.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels