STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! What is Address offset?

Hello, I have a Nucleo L476RG which I'm using for different projects, and I never gave an importance to the offset addresses that are written before every register in the reference manual.Can anyone explain to me what are theses offsets.

Vertinhol by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32L562 MEM2MEM DMA complete interrupt delayed

Hello. I'm struggling with DMA on that specific MCU. I'm using MEM2MEM to transfer data from RAM to GPIOD, triggered by TIM3 interrupt. Here's my init code:void MX_DMA_Init(void) { /* DMA controller clock enable */ __HAL_RCC_DMAMUX1_CLK_ENABLE();...

0693W00000SuHfKQAV.png
gumyns by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F401/RM0368 bad GPIOA->MODER reset value

As reported here, this is obviously incorrect.Also, this has been already reported by Uwe Bonnes for 'F411/RM0383, which has indeed been corrected in the registers description, but the GPIO register map still contains the incorrect value. So, could S...

0693W00000QN7YeQAL.png

STM32L4 how to get LSE clock connected with an output pin?

The output pin in question can be configured as LPTIM1_OUT and I know how to configure the LPTIM1 but I'm afraid I'll endup with LSE/2 as a clock. I need the LSE clock source to be connected to that output pin 1:1.Besides using the LPTIM1 isn't there...

RZ by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

PWM Between 2 stm32

Hi guys,I need a help..and sorry my bad English.I would like to know how i can generate a pwm from one stm nucleo H7A3ZI-Q and read the duty cycle (generated from the first STM32) from another stm, implementing everything via simulink if possiblethan...

GCocc.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F303RET6 Timer PWM Output Not working as expecte

I am trying to configure a PWM output pin. Ive managed to get it working, however the results are not as expected, and i cannot understand whats happening.Currently my timer clocks are running at 64MHz.I've setup a timer with the follow values, and i...

STM32-L452RE comparator triggering in both edges

Hey!I have been with a problem with the stm32l452 comparator for a few days now and I can't figure it out. The interrupt of COMP1 triggers on both edges rather than rising edge.I tried differents configurations but main is the following:hcomp1.Init.I...

PParo.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C with 5 MHz - possible?

If I understand STM32H7xx datasheet, I2C peripherals support up to 1 MHz (FM, FM+), 'officially'.I would need an I2C with 5 MHz SCL clock.I tried and have 'overclocked' I2C with 2 MHz which works fine.Based on the clock configuration (e.g. a 50 MHz P...

Labels