STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

ADC on STM32L471RGT6 only returns 8 bit values

snippet from main code-> uint32_t a=0; uint32_t ADC_VAL[100]; ADC_VAL[0]=0; HAL_ADC_Start_DMA(&hadc1, (uint32_t*)&ADC_VAL, 1); HAL_Delay(10); a=ADC_VAL[0]; <- set a breakpoint at this point to view the value in 'a' <-      static void MX_ADC1_Init(v...

rwils.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI communication with ADS1256 ADC data reading

In my project i have interfaced the STM32 nucleo-f446re dev kit with ADS1256 and when i trying to read the data there is no sclk ticking like transmitting 2 byte of data in logic analyzer there is no data transmission as well as no proper sclk tickin...

Pratyush by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

configure system clock using registers for stm32f030k6t6

I need to configure the system clock using registers for 48mhz without external crystal, I already have it configured and tested with stmcube ide manager, but I need to decrease the flash memory and ram, as they are critical.i have this configuration...

0693W00000QNZsmQAH.jpg
jdo by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with SWO in STM32H7B3I-DK board

I tried to redirect printf function to SWV. At first, I was not successful at doing so, until with some modifications and conditions it is working now:The core clock is 280 MHz but I have to set the core clock to 140 MHz in SWV configuration of CubeI...

0693W00000QNgk1QAD.png

Resolved! Hi, I need to implement a PID controller on my Nucleo board STM32G474RE, is there any developed library for this particular controller or resources available that help me to implement the PID controller?

The following document explains the DSP library for STM32F10x which contains the functions for the PID controller, is it compatible with STM32G474RE? If not, would you please guide me about its implementation on a microcontroller? https://community.s...

WKhan.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CANFD not receiving data

HELLO EVERBODY i want to test the canfd communication on my nuclue-h753 in normal mode, my goal is to transmit data from canbus1 and receive it on canbus2 and vicaversa i configured both CANFD1 AND CANFD2 on the board with classic can configuration ...

abeba.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I set ADC DMA sample rate?

Hi there,I'm using DMA to circular sample ADC channels. I'm getting the ADC complete interrupt - its all good. The question is, how do I set the sampling rate of the DMA, let's say that I need those samples every 2 milisec - how to I set the DMA to p...

LSmil.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels