cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STemWin and Graphics, anybody got it working?

Harvey White
Senior III

Right now I'm trying to get StemWin working on an F767 nucleo board with an SPI interface to an ILI9341 320 x 240 display. 

The hardware works.  I have a graphics system I developed that's working fine, but I wanted to try to go cross platform.

Segger's emWIN is available only in a windows package.  STemWin has much of what is needed, but is no longer supported in the current MXIDE versions.  I've looked through the application note, and it seems to be lacking in many details (use of CS on the display for one).  I was hoping for a bit of a cookbook approach since the entire StemWin framework can get a bit obscure (haven't seen any commercial products that aren't, uGFX being perhaps the worst).

I've got it compiling, but without the library, not sure where that gets figured in since most of the examples are targeted towards specific boards and configurations.

The eventual target is an L5 custom board, possibly with emDOS, although I have the project working on FreeRTOS  and that hardware works as well....

Oh, and the label is as close as I can get.

Any guidance?

0 REPLIES 0