STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Can't modify SCB register and Ethernet hard fault

Hi All, I'm using STM32H743ZI2 Nucleo board to connect to internet but I have a hard fault error.I'm try enable MMARVAILD bit in SCB->CFSR to hold valid fault address (SCB->CFSR |= (0X1UL<<7);) but it's still 0 after set command.Please help me to che...

0693W00000QMvbCQAT.png 0693W00000QMvc0QAD.png

Dynamic Memory Allocation causes hard fault

I am trying to implement a function that extracts mfcc of the retrieved sound. I am using Hanning window. I actually am applying dynamic memory allocation twice. First allocation works successfully. Second allocation however somehow takes me to hard ...

Every time i getting the same error and i cant fix it . I am trying to write my uart communication as a header file even if i used the extern but it doesnt work , Can somenone help me how to write properly ?

09:32:54 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project uart_deneme ****make -j8 all arm-none-eabi-gcc "../Core/Src/myHeader.c" -mcpu=cortex-m0 -std=gnu11 -g -DDEBUG -DUSE_HAL_DRIVER -DSTM32F072xB -c -I../Drivers/STM32F0xx_HAL_Driver/Inc -...

ÖBekt.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the correct initialization order of GPIOs as alternate function output and associated peripherals in order to have full control over the state of the output pins?

We are currently working with STM32F103VE MCU and we have a dilemma about the order of initialization GPIO pins as alternate function outputs and associated peripherals. The goal is to have full control over the pin states. We have checked order of i...

0693W00000QMvTDQA1.png 0693W00000QMvUQQA1.png
NMiti.3 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN 2addres to 2 massive.

good afternoon friends.I am learning to work with SUN.I want to receive parcels from 2 addresses. In principle, it works, but the values ​​from two addresses are written to one array.How to make it so that values from different addresses are written ...

RKama.4 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bitwise

"I'll delete this question once someone answers it, as it is not relevant".Why in second line did some one write ch & 0xFF? ch limits are already 0 to 255 right?

0693W00000QMqCCQA1.png
Vmere.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels