STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H750XBH6 HSE Crystal

HelloChallange to find a 25MHz HSE crystal due to extended lead times.Please let me know if this quartz crystal will work?ABM11-25.000MHZ-D2X-T320PPMFrom my point of view I think it will work.Please have a look and confirm. Thank you for your help!ht...

BHell.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7 SAI can't use fifo request interrupt

The code is: hsai_BlockB2.InterruptServiceRoutine = fifoReqCallback;void fifoReqCallback(SAI_HandleTypeDef *hsai){ if(hsai->Instance = SAI2_Block_B) { HAL_GPIO_TogglePin(test_GPIO_Port, test_Pin); }HAL_SAI_Receive_DMA(&hsai_BlockB2, (uint8_t*)&noiseb...

Resolved! HAL - Why is the PWM pulse callback not triggering?

Hi there,I would like to execute some code in an interrupt handler when the pulse value for TIM16 is reached. But for some reason, none of the interrupts provided by HAL seem to trigger for this event.I have setup the timer using the configuration to...

0693W000003RFtSQAW.jpg
JWyli.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FDCAN is not working in the stm32h745ziq development board?

Hi Team,I am using the stm32h745ziq as my development board to develop the FDCAN. To implement this I am not able to find any example for this FDCAN to this particular board.Can you please send me any FDCAN example program to this NUCLEO-STM32H745.Be...

Sm.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN Communication: Messages Not Received w/ No Filter

Hello,I am attempting to communicate between my STM32H7B3I-EVAL and a Vector CANalyzer (VN1630A). I previously reached out to figure out why my CAN messages from the CANalyzer are not being received by the STM32 MCU. There was a belief that it was th...

0693W00000SvpupQAB.jpg
KMew by Senior III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cortex-M0 Vector table relocation.

To give a context:I'm working to implement OTA for an existing project which uses stm32f091xx.And it already contains separate bootloader(0x08000000) and application(0x08001000) with their own vector tables.Currently, when a reset occurs, the bootloa...

Vmere.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels